Our vision is to Close the Divide in 555. In five years we will take five hundred executive leaders through our integrated learning framework and process, and expand the awareness of five million people. Closing the Divide means we will move the needle in small incremental changes to close what MIT Professor Dr. C. Otto Scharmer discussed in Theory U, the Great Divides: Ecological, Financial, Economic, Social, and Spiritual.
Our mission is to align the mind and heart, the ego and the soul, and it is the most important mission in one’s life. In so doing, we create leaders who are not only authentic and congruent, but bold, daring, and audacious. This mission requires us to take our future Leaders on the hero’s journey, expand their awareness, slay their dragon, and unleash their power to become a fully ‘integrated’ person.
Our Philosophy and Universal Principles
Philosophy is the love and pursuit of wisdom by intellectual means and moral self-discipline. It involves the investigation of the nature, causes, or principles of reality, knowledge, or values, based on logical reasoning rather than empirical methods. Finally, it can be considered the critical analysis of fundamental assumptions or beliefs. The discipline comprising logic, ethics, aesthetics, metaphysics, and epistemology.
Our philosophy and learning approach is a combination of values, virtues, and universal laws and principles that shape a life, build an organization, or form and guide a nation. It is the rock upon which we stand that determines what we do, why we do it, and how we live, love and work. We embrace a core set of guiding principles, and beliefs, including:
- What binds is greater than what divides
- The battle is between our mind and soul; our thoughts, which create our world
- Our minds are clouded with faulty, limiting, and outdated programs that make us suffer
- We are a being of infinite potential
- We all have invisible gifts to see, hear, feel, and know and create wonders
- Separation is an illusion
- We have many voices but are singing one song
- We are more than our bodies or titles
- Life is not a destination called retirement
- Morals, ethics, integrity, trust are essential to the foundation of society